Skip to main content

Grandma Jenn


Name:  Grandma Jenn

Career:​  Wife, Mother, First Grade Teacher

Favorite Food:  Anything Grandpa Knowles makes!  Just kidding!  I like good bbq, French dip sandwiches and salads.  I also like fajitas, but nothing too spicy.

Hobbies:  Reading, finding new teaching ideas and techniques, playing board games, pickleball and a little shopping.

Favorite vacations:  Europe tops my list because of all the history and it included a visit to see my sister and her family.  A close second is the Canadian Rockies.  Beautiful, breath-taking scenery!  I also love big cities.  So, New York and Chicago are memorable.  I loved visiting the Alamo and the River Walk in San Antonio.  Road trips are fun because you get to spend so much quality time with those you love and sing a lot.  

About me:  I am goal oriented and like to succeed.  I love learning and teaching.  I enjoy helping others see and reach their potential.  I believe kindness is important and I am slightly superstitious in believing that what goes around comes around.  Spread kindness!  I am also very happy and optimistic.  I love to laugh and like to think that I have a quick sense of humor.  

About our family:  I am lucky to be married to the best man on the planet.  He cooks, cleans, and does laundry.  He is my constant support in everything I do.  He is an exceptional husband and father.  I am hopeful that my children are just like him.  We have three fantastic children that are each unique.  Josh is married to Shalee and she has added a richness to our family.  They will be fantastic parents.  

I am the oldest of five close and loving siblings.  We love to get together to do most anything and spend most of the time laughing.  One of our strengths is pulling together in times of trouble.  I know I can always depend on my family!  We are led by faithful, dedicated parents who lead by example even in their older years.


Words to future baby Knowles:  We are eagerly awaiting your arrival!  We loved you before we even knew you!  You will have all the best our family has to offer in term of love, support guidance, security and comfort.  We can’t wait to meet you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sonny

Name:  Sonny   Career:​ Free loader    Favorite Food: Anything, it doesn't even have to be food   Hobbies: Giving high fives to people, Weezer's face, and the chickens. I also like annoying my housemate Weezer and whining for no reason.   Favorite vacation: Staying at home, I get very confused in the car. About me: I love watching tv and barking at inanimate objects. I also love chasing chickens and having no idea what's going on.  About our family: My family is okay. They are nice to me but they don't let me eat garbage and watch tv all day.   Words to future baby Knowles:  I'm excited for new people to play with. I'm also excited for extra dropped food to eat.

Aunt Teanna

Name: Aunt Teanna Career: I worked at Kents Market for 10 years. I loved talking and seeing people everyday. Now I'm a stay at home mom and I love every minute of it! Favorite Food: I love Mexican food the best but I'm not a picky eater. I pretty much love everything. But most important I love sweets! Hobbies: Shopping, camping, golfing, crafts, spending time with my family and more shopping.  Favorite Vacation: Me and my family do a lot of camping and we love it but my dream vacation would be anywhere where its hot, nice and on a beach.  About Me: I'm a very outgoing person. I love to make others happy, be happy and being with my family makes me happy.  About Family: I have a wonderful husband that I don't know what I would do without him! I have 2 beautiful girls Destiny, 10, and Chevelle who is almost 2 so they keep me busy! I come from a family at all boys, 2 older than me and 1 younger. So you can say I was very spoiled being than only girl.  Words to Baby: We all

NaNa Bambi

Name: NaNa (Bambi) Career: In the past I have had the pleasure of working in the school district doing the lunch clerical job. Where I loved being able to get to know all the kids on a one on one basis. These relationships I made have continued on thru the years where I now see these kids married and starting families. My career took a change when my husband bought my fathers Auto Body Repair business 30 years ago. I have had the wonderful blessing of working by my husbands side managing the front office during these years. Favorite food: I'm probably a Mexican kinda girl. But love to try new salads and other dishes as long as someone else is fixing them! I would rather have a cookie or a finger treat rather than cake, pie, and ice cream (totally opposite of the rest of my family) Hobbies: My first and foremost is the love of yard work. Kris & I both grew up in families where beautiful yards where important. I love canning the great things grown in our garden and orchard,