Skip to main content

Aunt Teanna


Name: Aunt Teanna

Career: I worked at Kents Market for 10 years. I loved talking and seeing people everyday. Now I'm a stay at home mom and I love every minute of it!

Favorite Food: I love Mexican food the best but I'm not a picky eater. I pretty much love everything. But most important I love sweets!

Hobbies: Shopping, camping, golfing, crafts, spending time with my family and more shopping. 

Favorite Vacation: Me and my family do a lot of camping and we love it but my dream vacation would be anywhere where its hot, nice and on a beach. 

About Me: I'm a very outgoing person. I love to make others happy, be happy and being with my family makes me happy. 

About Family: I have a wonderful husband that I don't know what I would do without him! I have 2 beautiful girls Destiny, 10, and Chevelle who is almost 2 so they keep me busy! I come from a family at all boys, 2 older than me and 1 younger. So you can say I was very spoiled being than only girl. 

Words to Baby: We all can't wait to meet you! You will have the best family and very loving parents that have waited a long time for you! We love you a lot and can't wait for you to arrive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sonny

Name:  Sonny   Career:​ Free loader    Favorite Food: Anything, it doesn't even have to be food   Hobbies: Giving high fives to people, Weezer's face, and the chickens. I also like annoying my housemate Weezer and whining for no reason.   Favorite vacation: Staying at home, I get very confused in the car. About me: I love watching tv and barking at inanimate objects. I also love chasing chickens and having no idea what's going on.  About our family: My family is okay. They are nice to me but they don't let me eat garbage and watch tv all day.   Words to future baby Knowles:  I'm excited for new people to play with. I'm also excited for extra dropped food to eat.

Weezer

Name:  Weezer   Career:​ Official guard dog   Favorite Food: Cereal and beef jerky   Hobbies: Laying on every pillow in the house, sleeping, sun bathing, chicken watching, sleeping, and eating treats.   Favorite vacation: Car rides to the dog park. About me: I love laying around and doing nothing. I can be emotional if I don't get enough pets and treats. I tolerate my house mate Sonny.    About our family: My family is great. They have lots of pillows and treats. They even let me sleep on the bed from time to time.   Words to future baby Knowles:  I will watch over you and protect you from anything that comes your way. I will love you and cuddle you....until you pull my hair. Then I'm outie.